|General Description: Established by the field results of MCS Distribution an it’s customers.
NNL 690-G is specifically designed for use in engines calling for medium to high ash oils (1.0% or more) and is suitable for use in most other lubricated equipment using non-E.P. oils. NNL 690-G provides engines with exceptional anti-wear protection and also contains a superb detergent/dispersant package, viscosity index improvers and excellent anti-corrosion additives. NNL 690-G is a balanced additive package that provides complete lubrication when used with good quality mineral based and synthetic oils.
Primary Benefits of NNL 690-G:
The primary benefit of NNL 690-G is friction reduction at the boundary lubrication regime (metal to metal contact). This includes the ring zone, turbocharger and camshaft lobe areas in engines, and the pump, cylinder rods and valves in hydraulics.
Secondary Benefits of NNL 690-G:
* Reduces ultrasonic wear noise which relates directly to component wear.
* Helps prevent sludge and varnish formation.
* Lowers operating temperatures by reducing friction.
* Provides an improved seal around the ring zone area, improving combustion
and reducing smoke opacity and blow-by.
* Reduces fuel and/or electrical power consumption.
* Improves filtration efficiency by reducing the generation of large wear
* Increases equipment availability and extends equipment life.
Product Application and Availability:
NNL 690-G is intended for use in internal combustion engine crankcases at 3% of the oil volume, each time the oil is changed. It is also suitable for use in automatic transmissions at an application rate of 1%, in power shift transmissions at 3%, and in circulating systems at 3% or 5%, depending on the severity of service.
NNL 690-G is compatible with mineral based and synthetic oils based on polyalphaolefins and diesters. At recommended application rates, it will not affect engine oil viscosity ratings or typical engine seal materials.
NNL 690-G is available in 1L bottles, 5L and 10L jugs, 20L pails and 205L drums.